daisy cutter tips advice pleez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi all ,just wondering if anyone can help i'm wanting to try the daisy cutter tips i use creative l&p and brisa (not qualified very long) are they a less durable tip as i've heard are used with party nails or will they last ,also i always thin the tip so is this ok to do i really want to perfect my smiles so thought these would be a good idea, also do they do a tip sample pack before i buy the box (i did email them but didnt get a reply) but i know that someone will usually be avle to help out on the site as i 've had some great advice
thanks so much
joolz

Good question I would like to see the answer to this, I have looked at the website with these tips and they do look nice.

Caz xxx

joolz said:
hi all ,just wondering if anyone can help i'm wanting to try the daisy cutter tips i use creative l&p and brisa (not qualified very long) are they a less durable tip as i've heard are used with party nails or will they last ,also i always thin the tip so is this ok to do i really want to perfect my smiles so thought these would be a good idea, also do they do a tip sample pack before i buy the box (i did email them but didnt get a reply) but i know that someone will usually be avle to help out on the site as i 've had some great advice
thanks so much
joolz

i'm watching this space hee hee!!
xx

you can get a free sample of all the daisy cutter tips at www. pre-etched.com. they send about 10 different bags of 20 tips, you just have to pay postage which is under £1.50

i have tried mine but will not be changing over.
they are designed so that the tip[which is thicker than a regular tip] is your guide to what depth the apex should be when placing your product in zone 2. they advise you to then overlay with a thin coat of product. in my trial this resulted in weakness in the stress area.imo to build enough strength in this zone would result in a thick nail. unless you thin the tip, in which case this is going to take longer because the tips are about twice as thick as a regular one.as the daisy cutter tips are very rigid they are difficult to fit if the nail plate does not conform well to their shape.

in the sample package you will receive some of the new lotus tips. they are beautiful. they are thin and flexible well less white tips with an exagerated smile. they suit a longer nail bed best.

i would say its well worth the postage to get all the samples [even if like me you only like the lotus tips]to satisfy your curiosity, but i think you could acheive similar but better results by removing the well area on regular tips.

dont want to offend anyone, just my opinion :)

angel fingers said:
you can get a free sample of all the daisy cutter tips at www. pre-etched.com. they send about 10 different bags of 20 tips, you just have to pay postage which is under £1.50

they are designed so that the tip[which is thicker than a regular tip] is your guide to what depth the apex should be when placing your product in zone 2. they advise you to then overlay with a thin coat of product. in my trial this resulted in weakness in the stress area.imo to build enough strength in this zone would result in a thick nail. unless you thin the tip, in which case this is going to take longer because the tips are about twice as thick as a regular one.as the daisy cutter tips are very rigid they are difficult to fit if the nail plate does not conform well to their shape.

in the sample package you will receive some of the new lotus tips. they are beautiful. they are thin and flexible well less white tips with an exagerated smile. they suit a longer nail bed best.

i would say its well worth the postage to get all the samples [even if like me you only like the lotus tips]to satisfy your curiosity, but i think you could acheive similar but better results by removing the well area on regular tips.

thanks very much thats all good to know xx

I bought some daisy cutter tips but to be honest I did not get on well with them as they are so thick and I found them un-flexible. Also I tried them on myself and as my own nails are more flat than rounded I found that they felt to be actually pinching in my natural nails at the sides. Because they are so thick, there was a lot of thining to be done to them too.

I am sure that there are lots of people who will love them, and I dont want to put out a bad reputation for the daisy cutters, its just that they did not suit me.

Hello thanks but I can not seem to get onto that web site can you give me again.
Thanks
Caz xxx

angel fingers said:

The Daisy Cutter Lite version will be out next month, a thinner version of the original Daisy Cutter, called Raptor. The manufacturers listened to what the techs were saying, although the Daisy Cutters are very popular. For details see www.nailsplusbeauty.com.

THANKS TRYING TO FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET THE FREE ONES SENT I AM GOING TO LOOK THICK NOW WHAT DO I PUT UNDER THE HEADING PROVINCE! IT SAYS I HAVE TO FILL THAT IN.

THANKS

CAZ XXX

Tickled Pink! said:
it's working, i think angel fingers entered an extra space... try www.pre-etched.com

OK I HAVE SORTED IT OUT MY FREE ITEMS ARE ON THERE WAY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THEM.

CAZ XXX

caz3 said:
THANKS TRYING TO FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET THE FREE ONES SENT I AM GOING TO LOOK THICK NOW WHAT DO I PUT UNDER THE HEADING PROVINCE! IT SAYS I HAVE TO FILL THAT IN.

THANKS

CAZ XXX

Latest posts

Back