Daisy DND gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krum

Reaction score
I had a client with this on yesterday. I removed it and it came off beutifully. The colour had lasted her 3 weeks no tip wear.
I've never heard of the brand at all. Who are they? Anyone use them? Google hasn't been helpful.

Have you tried looking at Daisy gel polish? As I've heard of daisy but not daisy DND x

I've only seen it on shelves in nss salons in my area.
There are 2 different bottles I've seen not sure if they are the same brand or not.
One is exactly the same as a Gelish bottle but with different logo.
And the other is in a sort of Barry m polish sized bottle but with curved sides.
I'm guessing they are from China or somewhere like that but I could be wrong.
x

I use Daisy dnd, I ordered mine from the us but you can get it from Hollywood nails supply in Peckham. It comes a a duo so gel and matching lacquer do great for those wanting matching toes without the longevity. In my experience I've found it cures better under uv, it self levels, gives an even strong colour and lasts a good 2/3 weeks and yes easy to remove. No base is required although you can buy a base to aid removal. My most popular summer colour was summer hot pink. I also use shellac for those clients who "only want shellac" but I find Daisy better.

Latest posts

Back