Damaged nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaP

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

Just after a bit of advice. I have been asked by my lovely mum about what products I would recommend to use to strengthen and repair her nails.
Her nails are very dry, so the first thing I thought of was cuticle oil (I have been telling her this for ages), and they are also brittle, and prone to breaking and splitting. What products would you recommend I use on her to help this problem?

Many thanks!!

Ibx- an in salon treatment, it's truly amazing. It relaminates and strengthens the nails, also cnd rescueXX -cuticle oil on steroids!

I second the above. Ibx is brilliant treatment altho I would say if her nails are in poor condition it may take several sessions before you see/feel a difference, one of my ladies (bless her for hanging in there) is on her 9th session but we are JUST starting to see a real difference

Coupled with rescue RXX you'll see a difference faster.

Another vote for IBX & RescueRxx

IBX[emoji106]

That's brilliant. I have heard of IBX before, and how amazing it is. I will definitely be investing in this for her!
Thank you so much for recommending Rescue RXX too. I will try this on her nails too. She will be very happy if this works.
I have warned her that it will take a while to get her nails looking as great as she would like...as much as I love her, she doesn't always follow the advice I give her. She NEVER wears gloves when gardening! So frustrating, so I will be giving her a list of rules to follow :)

Thanks everyone!!!

Where would you recommend getting the Rescue RXX from?

Sweet squared xx

Is IBX good for nails that aren't damaged but are just naturally thin and weak? Even though they are regularly oiled etc.

Yes brilliant krum, are you thinking of introducing it?

Yes brilliant krum, are you thinking of introducing it?

Well just on myself at the minute lol!
Salon I work at I don't have an option in product used but it would go down really well there tbh!
I do eventually want to have a home salon and I think I'd definitely like to introduce IBX when I have my own place.

Once I'd used it on myself (6/7 times) and saw the difference, I was able to sell it even better. X

Latest posts

Back