Dandelionpoppy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
Happy birthday have a fabulous day and meal tonight lots of love xxxxxx

Feeling really special now with my own thread!:biggrin:

Happy birthday lovely lady. Hope Mr D is spoiling you :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Happy Birthday!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 38
Happy Birthday to lovely Dandelionpoppy! Have a great day :hug::hug::hug:

Wishing you many happy returns! :hug:

Happy birthday

Hope youre having a lovely day

:biggrin::biggrin:

Many happy returns Dandelionpoppy. Hope you have a fantastic day.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Happy birthday DPoppy, hope you're having a fabulous day! xxx

To the lovely Dande, Happy Birthday. I hope you have a very special day. :hug: xx

Happy birthday dandelionpoppy have a fantastic day! Xxxxx

Have a great day and a wonderful year! :biggrin:

Happy birthday lovely, hope you are having a great day. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Happy Birthday to a lovely lady who I am proud to call my friend.xx:Love:

I've had a brilliant birthday. Rose from my bed reasonably early, considering I'd been jumping around in an unseemly fashion to Beatles songs at Let It Be last night, and not to bed till 2am. Knew I had chums calling in the morning, and wanted to get my face on first! They arrived and we had a lovely chat, then off to see Mum. That was hilarious; I showed off my diamond studs that hubby had given me, (a joint pressie for our big anniversary next weekend), and she said "I can't see them! They must be minute!" Hubby was with me, and I was creased with laughter - they are actually very lovely!

Spoke to my sister, had been a bit worried about her, but it was good to chat.

Met up with daughter, son-in-law and the wonderful granddaughters for an early meal at our favourite restaurant, and back here for jollity with Elsie the Wonderdog.

In between, read your lovely messages, which really mean a lot to me. Thank-you all very much, and thank-you Lila for starting it.

And one last thought........enjoy your birthdays, everyone. If you're worried about getting older, remember the alternative is much worse! ;)

Sounds like a perfect birthday to me :) now your anniversary to look forward to. Xxxx

Latest posts

Back