Dark brown to med/light brown - HELP!! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks :hug:

Just wondering if anyone can help...I`m a nail geek in need of advice.

normally have a mid brown (warm) colour and just shove a dye on now and then to get rid of few greys, trouble is just put a brown on it`s went black far tooo severe.

any ideas what colour I could put on to lighten it back to med/light brown...not too fussed if it has red in it ie warm tone lons its not bright ginger.

And we are talking boxed hair dye from supermarket here.

I really need help :cry: xxx

tint wont lift tint im afraid, ur gonna need it pre lightened and then a lighter shade put on. .. cant reccoment shop bought stuff cos i dont use it lol

tint wont lift tint im afraid, ur gonna need it pre lightened and then a lighter shade put on. .. cant reccoment shop bought stuff cos i dont use it lol

Thanks...thats what I was thinking, I`d best get a HD to sort it then or I`ll end up making it worse prob lol...take care xx :hug:

I did this a couple of months back, hated it, i was using vosene and head and shoulder to make it fade but didn't notice much difference, had to go back to the hairdressers - it's the only way am afraid.
Unless it's just a shock at the moment and you might like it in a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back