Dark hair, blue eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad had very dark brown hair with pale blue eyes, not as uncommon as you would think. My natural color is a between a dark blonde and a light brown but I color it a medium golden brown, looks really good with my blue eyes.

a lot of my family have dark hair blue eyes , i am sort of mid brown with blue eyes :lol: , but most people i have seen usually have a darker shade of blue , i wish mine were lighter , i love light blue eyes i think they look lovely :lol:

My BF and I both have naturally dark hair and blue eyes!!

i have blue eyes and dark brown hair, my sister has blounde hair and brown eyes , bit strange dont you think:confused:

My husband has dark brown - almost black - curly hair with VERY blue eyes. So does his brother. Our youngest daughter was born with black curls, but now has light brown with vivid blue eyes.
I am/was (darkened over the years) a natural blonde, now more dirty blonde/mousey with green eyes (that were once blue, very bizarre).
My eldest is identical to me, but has eyes blue like mine once were.

My youngest sister has med brown hair and blue eyes.

Ummmm there are probably a few more in my family, just can't think of them at the moment.

Ordinarily, brown eye genes are dominant over blue.
Brown hair genes are dominant over blonde (meaning, eventually, natural blondes will be extinct)

Dont know what this all means and if anything has anything to do with the other...

It's a common Irish trait so I believe - I am dark brown/auburn with blue eyes

Could well be - my dad was Irish and my mum who also has dark hair and blue eyes is half Irish! xxxxxxxx

Me too!

Didn't think it was unusual, and I am with the Irish gang on here! dark brown hair, lily white skin and blue eyes. The female Irish side of my family apparently married Spanish sailors, hence the mixture.

What an interesting thread!

K x

Hi there

I've brown hair - with blue eyes....
Pale skin, dark hair, blue eyes.. An Irish Colleen , one of my dads saying's

XX J XX

I think dark hair and light blue eyes looks fab. I have the light blue eyes and mousy brown hair. so I'm half way there!! lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, I've got brown hair and blue eyes. Mind you, everyone else in the family have brown hair and brown eyes, should I be asking more questions??? :Scared:

Latest posts

Back