Dark hair, blue eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Another thread got me thinking...I am curious to know if natural dark brown hair and blue eyes are as unusual as i think ??? I can only think of a couple of people I know with this combination!...I am guessing mainly people with this colouring will post and there are probably loads of you out there :lol: ..will be interested to see :)

Yip...I am naturally a dark brown hair colour..and have blue eyes!!

i have blue eyes and mousey blond hair, but i have had it dyed chocolate brown with a few blond slices at the front and it makes my eyes stand out

Another thread got me thinking...I am curious to know if natural dark brown hair and blue eyes are as unusual as i think ??? I can only think of a couple of people I know with this combination!...I am guessing mainly people with this colouring will post and there are probably loads of you out there :lol: ..will be interested to see :)

I don't know of anyone with dark brown hair and blue eyes, hence why Im wondering if I will ever find the correct shade of blonde:rolleyes: . Some of my clients have light brown hair (well compared to mine it's light) with blue eyes.

Natural as they come me :wink2:

I have, does this mean I am special? :)

My son has really white blonde hair and brown eyes and my daughter has dark brown hair and blue eyes. The weirdos!!!

I have naturally dark brown hair and blue eyes - didn't think it was uncommon. xx

I have naturally dark brown hair and blue eyes - didn't think it was uncommon. xx

I didn't think it was unusual either.....my eyes are quite a dark blue and my hair was dark brown....when I was younger I did not suit my hair being blonde at all despite blue eyes...but now my skin tone has changed as I have
eh hem matured?...I have some blonde highlights to lighten my hair....

It's a common Irish trait so I believe - I am dark brown/auburn with blue eyes

Me too, brown hair and blue eyes and have had all my life! x

Me too i have dark hair and blue eyes, A lot of Irish people have this combination thats where i get mine from x x

jules x

I have dark brown hair and one brown and one green eye, my kids dad was jet black hair and grey eyes. I have 4 kids all dark brown to black haired 3 of them with brown eyes and my eldest son has jet black hair and the most stunning pair of bright blue eyes:irked: . Work that one out! Odd eh?

Me too!

I have natural dark brown hair and blue eyes.

It's a common Irish trait so I believe - I am dark brown/auburn with blue eyes

never heard of it bein an irish trait...but less then 5% off ppl here have red hair too and ppl think thats an irish trait too so....guess the sterotypes live on..lol

Me too bright blue eyes and dark brown hair have dyed it bit darker now

and me bro and my dad the same my dad has black hair and blue eyes

2 of my cousions have very dark brown hair and the most stunning blue eyes..(cows) lol

never heard of it bein an irish trait...but less then 5% off ppl here have red hair too and ppl think thats an irish trait too so....guess the sterotypes live on..lol

dont think im stereotyping just going by my dads family and a lot of irish people i know x

jules x

lol yeah no worries doll...wasnt gettin at ya!

it's incredible the about of ppl who always ask my backround cos i dont have red hair/freckles/ green eyes..lol

lol yeah no worries doll...wasnt gettin at ya!

it's incredible the about of ppl who always ask my backround cos i dont have red hair/freckles/ green eyes..lol

i know you werent lol x :hug:

jules x

Latest posts

Back