dark purple colour????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tash10

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a client who i normally use wella on, she went and brought the igora 0.11 which was mixed half and half with wella 4/0 the end result wasnt as purple/blue as she was hoping for, she now wants a dark purple what would any of u geeks recommend? thanks xx

Hi,

I use Kadus which is wella aswell, the /6 range is lovely. I use 4/6 on my own hair and I love it.

You could always do a patch test to see if it's the right shade for her

Louise x

hi thanks for that, i was just thinking of using 33/66, do u think that would b ok to use on its own?? with 6% or 3%?? x

What base are you putting the colour on? I personally use 6% to get the vibrancy out as I have tinted hair and I'm a natural base of a 2.
But that is a good colour choice :) xx

Yeah I find that's it's fine to use on its own x

shes a base 5, but has a base 4 normally on her hair. thank you xx

hi there i have a deep purply red colour myself which is wella korleston 55/65 or 55/66 can't remember which one as i have it done at college.i don't know if any of these are helpful to you.i'm only a student in hairdressing myself so i do not know alot about colouring but i hope it helped
sazza

If she normally puts a 4 on you could try the 44/66 but if she wants to go darker then the the 33/66 would be great x

yea she wants to go a dark purple thats why i thought of 33/66, thanks again x

could ad a bit of /68 to 33/66 to give it a bit more voilet tone.:idea:

I've got the 55/66 mixed half with 0/68, looks different colour in every light and everytime I wash it thou! lol sometimes its looks dark purple, bright purple, pinky purple and redish lol I had it bleached up 1st as had quite a bit colour build up. Hair dresser mixes it with 6%, I think I'll have a few bleach highlights next time thou as the root is not as vibrant as the rest (think I'm a base 6) now, not too noticeable just now but think it will be next time (other hairdresser friend recommened this :) hth xx

Latest posts

Back