Dark to blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canchola7710

Reaction score
I had this client come & her goal is to go back blonde of dark level 2/3 . She did the color herself, said She used permanent Argan oil. I used cpr to help pull some pigment out of her hair. It did pull some, went in to lightener her, and than revealed she colored over VR. She barely lifted as it was, I assume from color build up, what can I do to lighten her up to break through.

I did change lighteners, I used kenra-not a fan. And she is also pregnant. She’s determined, and even mention going scalp to ends in bleach ‍♀️, of course I will not .

I am of the opinion that if lightener does not work, then nothing will without causing extreme damage. I wouldn't touch her hair with a barge pole personally!

I’m inclined to agree with JJH93. Give her a wide berth. ;-)

I had this client come & her goal is to go back blonde of dark level 2/3 . She did the color herself, said She used permanent Argan oil. I used cpr to help pull some pigment out of her hair. It did pull some, went in to lightener her, and than revealed she colored over VR. She barely lifted as it was, I assume from color build up, what can I do to lighten her up to break through.

I did change lighteners, I used kenra-not a fan. And she is also pregnant. She’s determined, and even mention going scalp to ends in bleach ‍♀️, of course I will not .
If you used CPR, are you familiar with DDL? I used it when taking a red and black client to blonde, however it wasnt at home color. I'm not familiar with the lightener you used but blondor by wella is great, I would do a test strand first though to see if its gonna work.

Latest posts

Back