Darn You Nailzoo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
It's 5 am and I've just woken up from a nightmare and Nailzoo was in it!

In my dream I was at the Nail Comp, no-one else was there so they let me start on my own.

I did them perfect, or so I thought, and was really relieved.

Then Nailzoo (Carl) took me into a separate room to give me my results and he was so mean.:cry:

He said, "No, No, No, they were TERRIBLE" and was shaking his head at me. I go, "But I thought they were Ok?", and he goes "Oh NO, they were the WORST nails I have ever seen!" and was waving his arms around!:evil:

He had a ruler and showed me how thick my nails were and they were like 1.5 centimetres LOL:rolleyes:

I felt like crying and then when I walked out of the room, all the other girls were there doing their comp nails and they were all like fantasy ones, with 3D art etc, I ran out the room bawling.

I think I'm stressed about all of this, and Carl I know why you were in it, it's because you noticed that little indent on my photo to be critiqued a couple of weeks ago. lol. x

LMAO sounds like you were brick laying rather than nail enhancing!

Well considering you were the only one there did that mean that you won BUT you lost also?

Always the optomist me!!

Well done for entering!

Teri x:hug:

Well considering you were the only one there did that mean that you won BUT you lost also?

Always the optomist me!!

Well done for entering!

Thanks Teri, I could look at it that way, but I'm so confused now it's not even funny. lol

In my nightmare I knocked over my box of tips and had to pick each one up with my foot. :irked:

Thanks Teri, I could look at it that way, but I'm so confused now it's not even funny. lol

In my nightmare I knocked over my box of tips and had to pick each one up with my foot. :irked:

Apparently dreams are meant to mean something but I can't figure this one out. :eek:

Teri x

I dunno, I suppose at least you had a foot!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

It has been hot :lol: ? Ummm to much puter :eek: ?
U poor thing, hope you sleep well tonight.

XX J XX

If I had a nightmare with nailzoo in it, I think I'd head straight for the shrink

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You KNOW you're geeking too much when...............

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're killing me, I have such a fit of the giggles. That's just way too funny.
Doll, ya need to sit back and breathe and stop thinking about nails so much.
Take a deep breath, and relax.

Find something else to think about for a wee while :hug:

aaaaaw lovenails, i'm actually quite a constructive judge and always write comments on my sheets so you have the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Anyways , at least i took you aside, rather than berating you in public.
I'm really a pussy in real life:lol:
But it's very cool you realised by my comment on that little indent, some judges have hawkeyes and that little indent can cost you a point of 2 (and sometimes the difference between 1st, 2nd, 3rd or nowhere), keep up the good work and develop that hawkeye yourself.
Sorry luv, didnt mean to haunt you.

this had me wetting myself , you must have woke up in a right state hun , lol x

You know we all are a bit obsessed with this place when we start dreaming about each other. They will be naming a syndrom soon caused by this place. What would it be called. Salonsydromeitus or Geekitus.
I think Lovenails has the first diagnosed case soon to be followed by a lot of good company me thinks!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have dreamt about people on here several times.

The strange thing is that because very few have personal pictures I dream of people as depicted in their avatars.:confused::confused: This can be quite diverting.

I tried to explain this to husband and he has stared sleeping with one eye open. Please help me out some of you and give me a bit more to 'dream on':lol:

PS
I can be quite normal too

ahhh but lovenails...was Carl wearing his lovely pants (see avatar)..in your dream or was he dressed....:lol:

Latest posts

Back