Dashing Diva chipping off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzev

Reaction score
Hi All
Have been using DD french since the event and have had 2 clients on which the white has just 'pinged off' leaving just the polish on.(although not on all nails) I have used it on myself as well under Shellac and it did chip off on a few nails but I put this down to the fact that I was using remover/scrubfresh etc on other clients regularly throughout the week on a regular wipe and so may have broken down the product by getting it on my own nails. I prepped nails thoroughly(dry cuticle prep and scrub fresh) and sealed the tips and otherwise followed all instructions per Dashing Diva Kit. So, any advice please on why this is happening or where I am going wrong. Thanks

Are you using enough adhesive? I rember we wear tolled to aim most of the adhesive at the corners of the wrap.

My daughters lasted 2 weeks no probs... (just the DD kit...no gel) Did you use the adhesive on the white and ALSO on the sides of the natural nail like we where shown at The Event...?

Last edited:
The first time I use DD on someone they had a corner chip off. This was down to not using the adhesive accurately and capping the edge.

Put a spot of adhesive on each side of the natural nail to keep the corners down. Then be very accurate with the adhesive and pressing lightly when applying. Then be very accurate at capping the edge. (I'm assuming your nail prep is good)

Haven't had it since and have worn DD with Shellac on my nails and it was brilliant!

Latest posts

Back