Dashing Diva Coloured Nail Tips ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxJackiexx

Reaction score
Hello all :) Has anyone ever used Dashing Diva professional nail tips- the coloured no blend ones ? Can anyone give me any feed back about them , good bad or anything else lol ? Are they ok to use with L+P or would I better just buying coloured powder ?

I have tried the search function but I can't find what I'm looking for :) xx

Sorry i can't help you as i am also wondering the same thing. I use Dashing diva White French wraps and want to know if the coloured ones are ok to use with shellac and gel. I want to do black shellac with a coloured Diva tip. Hopefully someone with knowledge will come along and share their wisdom :)

Sorry i can't help you as i am also wondering the same thing. I use Dashing diva White French wraps and want to know if the coloured ones are ok to use with shellac and gel. I want to do black shellac with a coloured Diva tip. Hopefully someone with knowledge will come along and share their wisdom :)

Hi i have used the colour ones and they work well with Shellac just like the white ones do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back