Dashing Diva - confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyjane

Reaction score
It wasnt that long ago since I last posted a thread regarding different nail systems.

I am waiting to purchase a shellac salon rack as they are currently out of stock, but in the meantime I have been looking at dashing diva. I'm not 100% how dashing diva works, I have searched a few threads but am still slightly confused. My smile lines are not very smiley so thought it may help with that.

Is it just a french white that you apply to the nail? and then would you still apply a white gel over the top?
I currently use calgel so could you use dashing diva with calgel & if so how would I apply it?
Would you charge more to apply dashing diva to your enhancements/overlays?
Also can dashing diva be used on natural nails, without gels?
& how would it be applied if you were using Shellac?

I'm sorry to bombard you with questions & hope that you can help, it dosnt take much to confuse me :rolleyes:

Is it just a french white that you apply to the nail? and then would you still apply a white gel over the top?
These are really easy to apply and look stunning. You do prep and then measure the tips to the nail. (If the size is in between - go smaller). They are glued on and it is really impressive when you clip the wrap and the white smile is left behind! Cients think it's great!
My most popular service is DD and Shellac togther!
I currently use calgel so could you use dashing diva with calgel & if so how would I apply it? I dont use Calgel - sorry
Would you charge more to apply dashing diva to your enhancements/overlays? I charge £22 for DD or £30 with Shellac - £2 more for toes.
Also can dashing diva be used on natural nails, without gels? It works fab on natural nails. (I only do natural) I do the DD first. Then a coat of shellac bae, then negligee/2 coats if they want a more muted colour and shellac top coat.DSepse and solar oil. Fab.
& how would it be applied if you were using Shellac?
as above

My only concern is the lifting/peeling on some clients - not all. I use Gelbond but seems to give same result as glue with the pack. I have been told using a good slick of gelbond accross the nail and the DD , then smoothing out from centre to sides really helps. Instructions are included with the starter pack!

I like DD - very profitable and like you I HATE painting smiles - so these are brilliant!!! Plus I'm the first in my area to do them - so getting lots of new clients!
:green:

Thank you so much, that really helps. Even though I have being doing nails for a long time with all these new products I feel like a novice and need to get myself up to date x

Latest posts

Back