Dashing Diva Design FX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unique.Tips

Reaction score
Hello geeks! My supply house is going to begin carrying dashing diva soon and I'm hoping it will be the design fx due to it's similarity to Minx.

I looked thru the Dashing Diva group as well as visited the pro site and have not seen a pricing recommendation for this service with the soak off gel polish. So I was curious if any of you ladies offer this and what do you charge? I would have posted on the group, but it was just easier to do so from my app on my phone verses using the Internet.

Thanks!

Would you be stocking the full range. There are some stunning designs but seems that the UK only has a limited amount?
Vicki xx

I'm not even sure to be honest. My rep came and told me they were getting Dashing Diva but wasn't specific on which product. I know the French will be one and she made reference to a sephora stick on leopard print polish as being similar. So I'm only assuming they will receive the FX. I'll be calling them tomorrow tho for a confirmation on that Bc this particular rep is more of a hair rep then nail.

Latest posts

Back