Dashing Diva.....HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hello all,
A nail friend has just suggested i try 'dashing diva' from CND X Didnt want to sound dim............But............What is it????

Any help appreciated! Lol X Thank You xxx :Grope:

Hey,

I'm new to all this too, but have tried Dashing Diva in my training...

Its the sneeky way to apply the white french tip. You can get them in thin & thick versions. They take a bit of practice but much easier than free handing the white - but if you've got a steady hand practice practice - my hubby nails never looked funny!!

My training lady said Dashing Diva will had a £1 or £2 to your costs or out of your profit, depending on how you want to work it...

:lol:

Larissa xx

They are really good. I've got them and used them once on myself and they looked lovely.

Basically it is a thin white strip on a plastic grip that you adhere on the nail at the free edge, you remove the clip after pressing the strip down and overlay it with Shellac or the Dashing Diva top coat that comes in the kit.

It's not used to extend the nail but simply to create a precise French smile without the use of polish and tidying up.

If you look in the Shellac lovers group, you'll find lots of pictures of the DD used with Shellac.

hths?

Oh, you just must, must, must buy them!

They are my new toy at the moment. haha, and the previous post is right, they cost next to nothing per set.

Great for the natural nail client who wants a french that will last more that a couple of days without chipping xx

Hi Vicky, I also use DD, overlay with shellac or calgel, have you overlayed with seche? :)

Sounds good to me! x

Im booked into CND in Manchester on wednesday for my Shellac training x CANNOT wait!!!!

Thanks foe your help xxx

Hi Vicky, I also use DD, overlay with shellac or calgel, have you overlayed with seche? :)

Hi Hazel!

Yes to be honest i rarely use the dd base and top and go for seche, not that the base and top are not good!

Just that seche does improve the life of the dd and as it doesnt come off with remover is better for those who like to paint their toes etc and dont want to ruin nails.

The therapists in my salon love it! and have drummed up a lot of business for me by wearing it :) xx

Can someone tell me what the difference is ( if indeed there is a dofferance 1 ) between DD french wrap and french wrap plus Can they both be used as a mani as well as under l&p and gel ?

Can someone tell me what the difference is ( if indeed there is a dofferance 1 ) between DD french wrap and french wrap plus Can they both be used as a mani as well as under l&p and gel ?

The only difference is that the plus has extra casing which makes it a bit easier to handle and apply.... The video on the thread below explains all- I can't do a link but it's about 15 threads under this at the Moment!!!

Lisa s do I need to do a dashing diva course

Hth's

Latest posts

Back