Dashing Diva help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Hi, please can I have your advice. Instead of using Gelife base gel and top gel with Dashing Diva Design Fx, can I use the Shellac system instead?
How would I go about this? I'm unsure if I can put Dashing Diva on top of Shellac base coat, then just top with Shellac too coat? Since the Gelife base and top gel both go over the Dashing Diva. Please help x

You would use the same process with your Shellac. Prep the nails, apply your appliqués, then Shellac base coat followed by topcoat (curing in between of course) x

Thank you, Fee. Is the process just as good using Shellac? I already have the whole Shellac system so would prefer not to buy the Gelife base & top coat if I don't have to but if it's better for the Dashing Diva system then of course I will purchase it.

Oooh I'm interested to know if CND Shellac lasts as well as the DD top and base coat as I would rather not have to buy it if I can't use my CND Shellac xx

I use dashing diva with shellac and my clients always come back 3-4 weeks later all intact still :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Can anyone tel me what dashinh diva is? I seen it on s2 xx

I use dashing diva with shellac and my clients always come back 3-4 weeks later all intact still :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thank you I will use my DD on myself first with CND Shellac ;) xxx

Thank you I will use my DD on myself first with CND Shellac ;) xxx

Me too, did my ring fingers last night and will see how it lasts. Love how easy it is to do x

These are mine, trimmed the DD to create nail art as I wanted the pink glitter tips to show ;) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392854811.958817.jpg

Latest posts

Back