Dashing Diva LED LightPod

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caxtonsarah

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone purchased the LED LightPod from Dashing Diva yet?

It looks amazing and compact for mobile nail tech like me.

I know it is meant to cure any LED gel polish (except Shellac) and it is a 4 finger cure but wondered if anyone has used it with Gelish yet and what they think before I invest.

Hi
Has anyone purchased the LED LightPod from Dashing Diva yet?

It looks amazing and compact for mobile nail tech like me.

I know it is meant to cure any LED gel polish (except Shellac) and it is a 4 finger cure but wondered if anyone has used it with Gelish yet and what they think before I invest.

I have one for IBX......it's light and compact does the job....I don't do Gelish though:hug:

I have one for IBX......it's light and compact does the job....I don't do Gelish though:hug:

ooh, I didn't realise it could be used with IBX and I use Dashing Diva, so I feel a purchase coming on! x

I was just coming to ask the same question!! Wondered how long I had to cure the gelish for? Must be an answer out there somewhere :-/

Thanks ladies - with Gelish I think it's about 30 seconds

Oh & it is tiny by the way, not much bigger than my iPhone!!

I'm thinking of getting one of these but I'm a little unsure. I use cnd and also offer gelish an was also thinking this could be handy to save time etc an it looks so cute an compact.

PERFECT for IBX! I apply to both hands, have the client put four fingers in 45 seconds, next four, then the two thumbs. Moves things along quite well

Has any one tried this with led curable polishes too. X

Just my 2p! I have a similar shaped LED light and it's great as I'm mobile. The only little bug bear I have is that it doesn't fit a whole foot in it.

So if I'm doing a gel pedi I have to angle it over half the foot and then angle it over the other half.

It really isn't the end of the world as in a way it's no different to doing thumbs separately and I still love it ! Just wish it was a tiny bit bigger haha x

thanks ladies - this has been really helpful, although i've not found anyone who actually uses this with Gelish yet. I might be brave and order and report back and let you all know xx :eek:

I've ordered today too 😬

I ordered mine to use with gelish, just not had time to trial it yet!!

Update for you all. My LightPod arrived today and I tried it with Gelish tonight. It's perfect cures fab. Sooooo small and I wish it came with a carry case but I've ordered a DS case and I think it will fit in there perfectly minus the plug!!!

Update for you all. My LightPod arrived today and I tried it with Gelish tonight. It's perfect cures fab. Sooooo small and I wish it came with a carry case but I've ordered a DS case and I think it will fit in there perfectly minus the plug!!!

Did u cure it for the 45 seconds for all base coat, colour & TIO? Still not tried mine yet!

Hi Yes cured for 45 seconds for every coat incl base and TIO. I totally love it and it means as i'm mobile I now have 1 less bag to carry around. So pleased I got it.:biggrin:

Used mine today for the first time today. So small, light and quiet. Brilliant for the mobile tech.

I love mine which I use for IBX ! :D

I just bought one about two weeks ago. I love how small and compact it is. It works great.

My dd light pod arrived yesterday and I'm in 💜 it's so small perfect for being mobile.. And didn't realise it also had a timer bonus!!! Great price aswell very happy 😊

Latest posts

Back