Dashing Diva under gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily9

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I use Brisa gel & I was just wondering if any one has tried the white dashing diva under gel and how well it has worked, any problems?
If you wouldn't suggest this, what are your reasons?

Many Thanks

Emily

It works really well. Just ensure the dashing diva is glued really well, i would use gelbond as opposed to the glue that comes with the dd kit.
:)

It works really well. Just ensure the dashing diva is glued really well, i would use gelbond as opposed to the glue that comes with the dd kit.
:)

Thank you very much :)

Ooo thanks have always wanted to try this myself but never got round to it as trying to perfect my smile lines before experimenting.

Just make sure that you buff over the Dashing Diva tip once its applied so that it has a rough surface, this will give the Brisa a good surface to adhere to.

I have never used it under Brisa but have used it under Shellac with great success :hug:

Just make sure that you buff over the Dashing Diva tip once its applied so that it has a rough surface, this will give the Brisa a good surface to adhere to.

I have never used it under Brisa but have used it under Shellac with great success :hug:
Do you buff the DD when using Shellac :hug:

Do you buff the DD when using Shellac :hug:

I always just very lightly go over it with a buffer just ro remove any excess adhesive and shine.

Latest posts

Back