De-activate Salon Geek account?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, it would be nonsensical to delete your history on here, and very selfish as after all everyone learns from the good constructive advice given on here not just the person who asked the question.
I know some geeks go through their posts and delete some every so often as they have thought better of them or realise how petty they look but to delete everything is just throwing your dummy out the pram.

I really hope that when Lilly logs back on to view this thread she is not horrified at some of the reactions here, or how her thread has been used, as I feel she has been a valuable contributor here on SG and has more still to offer.

Me too! I was enjoying this thread initially but it's fast turning into another "avoid" one... Sigh!

I know what you mean some things I read really put me off posting on here tbh:-/ and it's a shame cos I love reading the helpful information on here, try n stick at it n look at the positives n ignore the bits where it gets so heated! Xx

a bit like life itself really, ignore the cr*p and concentrate on the good stuff :D

edit to add: I typed this before reading the posts following the quoted one, gonna have a read back through now

Sorry Izzidoll it's not that I don't know how to use the quote function for some reason very occasionally my computer plays up..I have deleted the offending item now.

Sorry Izzidoll it's not that I don't know how to use the quote function for some reason very occasionally my computer plays up..I have deleted the offending item now.

I do go around fixing quote boxes....but some times even I can't figure out who it was said what to whom :confused:

Sorry guys didnt mean to sound like an arse.... think I was caught at a bad moment :s apologies to all xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry guys didnt mean to sound like an arse.... think I was caught at a bad moment :s apologies to all xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry if I upset you. :sad:

I am being polite girls ha ha and genuinely don't enjoy upsetting other people. Popular to contrary belief on this site, I am very caring and will help anyone, and this has been proven time and time again. I just write in a very blunt format. Most people now understand what I am like and take no offence to me. There will always be the few that can't get over themselves but I accept this. :D

Don't mean to be pedantic.....but out of interest I tried to delete an old topic of mine that only had 1 reply....and there was no delete option 😜

Don't mean to be pedantic.....but out of interest I tried to delete an old topic of mine that only had 1 reply....and there was no delete option ��

Go to thread tools (where you subscribe to a thread) and there is the option.

Don't mean to be pedantic.....but out of interest I tried to delete an old topic of mine that only had 1 reply....and there was no delete option 😜

This is me on fb! If my status goes a day with no comments, I delete it haha

I've never subscribed to a thread lol.....should I?

I've never subscribed to a thread lol.....should I?

I have subscribed to a few just to make them easier to find, eg the ACG one, that I like going back to, to check for colours.

At my age ... I need a little help :confused:

I've subscribed to loads that I like to follow :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

So if you never subscribe like me you can't unsubscribe obviously...my wee username will be immortalised lol....just occurred though that the membership stats must be way off if loads of users have stopped logging in ages ago.

I am being polite girls ha ha and genuinely don't enjoy upsetting other people. Popular to contrary belief on this site, I am very caring and will help anyone, and this has been proven time and time again. I just write in a very blunt format. Most people now understand what I am like and take no offence to me. There will always be the few that can't get over themselves but I accept this. :D

Back from my hols!!

I would like to contribute to this post. A while back, I too got into difficultly on the forum and found the support I received quite overwhelming. It lifted me so much. Virtues was highly supportive and indeed extremely caring. I now tend to take things less personally and if I feel I have upset someone, I will reflect on the situation, apologise if I feel appropriate and move on. I too love your posts Virtues and I can honestly say, if I needed advice, I couldn't think of a better person to get it from!! keep us laughing. You're a clever girl and a true comedienne xx

Back from my hols!!

I would like to contribute to this post. A while back, I too got into difficultly on the forum and found the support I received quite overwhelming. It lifted me so much. Virtues was highly supportive and indeed extremely caring. I now tend to take things less personally and if I feel I have upset someone, I will reflect on the situation, apologise if I feel appropriate and move on. I too love your posts Virtues and I can honestly say, if I needed advice, I couldn't think of a better person to get it from!! keep us laughing. You're a clever girl and a true comedienne xx

Oh TJ. I feel like a princess. ... Thank you for your lovely comment. Hope you had a fab holiday and are nice and relaxed and of course, tanned. .. Big hugs. We missed you. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh TJ. I feel like a princess. ... Thank you for your lovely comment. Hope you had a fab holiday and are nice and relaxed and of course, tanned. .. Big hugs. We missed you. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a really lovely relaxing holiday thank you! For the first time ever I blocked most things out xx

Had a really lovely relaxing holiday thank you! For the first time ever I blocked most things out xx

I was wondering why you were quiet TJ, glad you had a good time, missed you !

Latest posts

Back