De-activate Salon Geek account?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come now virtues.... Man up! Go outside and grab your sense of humour!

Come now virtues.... Man up! Go outside and grab your sense of humour!

I'm alright. .. I'm eating. . Always keeps me happy. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh gosh. .. Are you all picking on me. .. hold on where is the report button. ...Really.

Where do you get pulling chain and stirring with a sick from? Because I don't follow the lemmings and stick to the same views as everyone else just to keep the peace and not share my opinions on what is meant to be an adult professional site. I don't have any issues with other people's opinions of me and I do listen to other points of view, if that makes me a bad troll like person then so be it.

Feel free to remove me from this site.

My sense of humour has left the building for a short break. :mad:

I wasn't having a pop at you. I just couldn't think that anybody would post such an inane question haha! Don't go anywhere, not being a lemming is a good thing :)

I've just noticed on the nail forum someone recommending a fellow geek tries bluesky.. I'm a bit scares for her ;)

That is awesome. All I need is popcorn and there's my Sunday night drama lol xx

I'll stick with the Musketeers for my Sunday Night drama ;)

There is only drama on here if people create it, and the same as in life you can choose to join in potentially making things worse, or walk away.

Regarding the thread you are so worried about the OP has dealt with the deviation from her Gelish topic perfectly and there should be no need for any one else to create a drama.

Musketeers it is then...........

I'll stick with the Musketeers for my Sunday Night drama ;)

There is only drama on here if people create it, and the same as in life you can choose to join in potentially making things worse, or walk away.

Regarding the thread you are so worried about the OP has dealt with the deviation from her Gelish topic perfectly and there should be no need for any one else to create a drama.

Musketeers it is then...........

I was so excited to watch The Musketeers, but the music put me off! I do love a good historical drama :)

Ive just got to say as ive been holding my tongue for a long time....it really isnt nice being on the other end of it, is it virtues? Maybe you can see how you make others feel now. No offence intended.

Sorry other geeks for this...
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app[/QUOTE]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive just got to say as ive been holding my tongue for a long time....it really isnt nice being on the other end of it, is it virtues? Maybe you can see how you make others feel now. No offence intended.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app[/QUOTE]

Do you honesty think for one minute that anyone on this site actually makes me upset. I have no problems with your comments, that's your opinion. Good for you. I have a little history with Winnie and Twinners and they know full well I don't take offence from their comments. Nor do they take it from me. Their comment weren't nasty. Nor was my reply! I wasn't the only one who posted on your thread about your gift voucher issue! Feel free to say what you please.

Out of everyone on SG, to me, Virtues makes the most sense (apart from me of course!) lol.

But I just don't get you at all. :(. Maybe it's the age gap.

That's unfair.... Many commented in that thread. You can't take it all out on virtues.

I really wish people would work out how to use the quote function ;)

Also this is Lilly's thread, it would be really nice if people didn't hijack it discussing previous spats, thus starting up a new one, which would after all prove Lilly's point! :grr:

We are trying to keep her here after all................

So...just to be clear, you can log in and out but you can never leave 😂 really? Is there actually no deactivate option?

So...just to be clear, you can log in and out but you can never leave 😂 really? Is there actually no deactivate option?

I think you have to "contact us" as stated earlier by one of the mods.

No there isn't.

Can you imagine how nonsensical it could render a lot of threads in which you have posted, especially someone with thousands of posts , if you deactivated your account and they disappeared.
Just because someone wants to leave (which everyone can do at any time) doesn't mean they should take all their good advice away from the rest of us.

Lol this reminds me of the Eagles Hotel California song ... can't stop singing it now.

... sorry back on topic ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really wish people would work out how to use the quote function ;)

Also this is Lilly's thread, it would be really nice if people didn't hijack it discussing previous spats, thus starting up a new one, which would after all prove Lilly's point! :grr:

We are trying to keep her here after all................

Holly smoke move over i need to bang my head against that wall!!! xx:Scared:

All 5,496 of them!!

Again, it would be nonsensical to delete your history on here, and very selfish as after all everyone learns from the good constructive advice given on here not just the person who asked the question.
I know some geeks go through their posts and delete some every so often as they have thought better of them or realise how petty they look but to delete everything is just throwing your dummy out the pram.

I really hope that when Lilly logs back on to view this thread she is not horrified at some of the reactions here, or how her thread has been used, as I feel she has been a valuable contributor here on SG and has more still to offer.

Latest posts

Back