Decided to sell my salon...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck for the future. Like others have said, a salon is very demanding, I don't have enough time to find myself a fella, let alone look after kids too! You have obviously put a lot of thought into this move so I'm sure it'll be the best thing for you.

mamma said:
Hi Michelle, i think you may have made the right decision by what you are saying. Your children are only kids once and these early years i think are so precious, they grow up so fast. and before you know it they are young adults. So yes i think you may have made the right decision if it is affecting your family.

Once a Nail Technician ALWAYS a nail technician, children are only young once.

Good luck in yur teaching and with your home salon, i'm sure you won't need it though,x

i agree with you. its important to make time for your children. it helps them to be more rounded, well balanced productive and happier when they see and interact with their parents regularly. It is also very important for you to be there for them if you can, you would not believe what it does for them to look out in the audience at one of their school plays or dance recitals and see their mom or dad smiling and waving back at them.:Love: priceless

ariaaland said:
i agree with you. its important to make time for your children. it helps them to be more rounded, well balanced productive and happier when they see and interact with their parents regularly. It is also very important for you to be there for them if you can, you would not believe what it does for them to look out in the audience at one of their school plays or dance recitals and see their mom or dad smiling and waving back at them.:Love: priceless

EXACTLY why I gave up a solid career that pays over and above 40k/yr with 4 digit bonus's, and all kinds of insurance pkg's and other benefits...
And why I'm taking the risk that I am staying at home and working only in the evenings... (my girls are 2.5yrs & 4.5yrs)

Because they are young only ONCE and I dont want to miss a thing. They'll be adults long enough, and sooner than we want them to be.

You've made the right decision!:Love:

Latest posts

Back