Decleor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaClare85

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Hope everyone is well this Saturday morning!!

I just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on decleor! I've been buying their starter kits for when I am qualified to use on clients and wanted to know if anyone else has done this in the past or if anyone thinks this is a rubbish idea?

All thoughts greatly appreciated...

Thanks Emma x x x

hi ya
i love decleor, used it in spa i worked in for 10 years. the quality is fab, all very high quality oils etc. i used decleor and elemis and i prefer decleor facial range, it got products for every type of skin.
i mobile and have a room , i do use it as have alot of professional from friends who have accounts, but will have to seize doin that cos i think unless you have an account it can be a bit of a grey area, and an account i £3000 min order, such a shame, as i think nothing compares to decleor!
hope this helps
dawn x x x x

Hi Dawn,

That's brill thanks...

I love both elemis and decleor but felt the decleor starter kits were better the set aside, I love their oils although I use elemis more on myself!

Thanks for telling me about the accounts, 3k is such a lot of money! Do most high end companies want you to spend that much when opening an account??

Thanks Emma xx

Hi Dawn,

That's brill thanks...

I love both elemis and decleor but felt the decleor starter kits were better the set aside, I love their oils although I use elemis more on myself!

Thanks for telling me about the accounts, 3k is such a lot of money! Do most high end companies want you to spend that much when opening an account??

Thanks Emma xx

Hi I'm not sure about a lot of other company's but I think decleor also are picky about who opens accounts as in even if I had £3000 to open an account they would refuse me because I don't have a salon and I'm mobile.

I'm now using Eve Taylor which is also aromatherapy based and so far I'm very pleased.

E x

Latest posts

Back