Decleor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking at getting delecor into the salon we had somecall today for a chat, she was talking about training in dublin for 3 days but she didnt mention cost has anyone idea about training cost?

I have Decleor in my salon,
training is free & so is any on-going training. once you order your opening order you can book into the training.
Xxx

I spoke to someone today about opening an account she said £3500 and £200 minimum order. Is there a minimum amount of staff you need to employ?

Hi, I used to work in a salon that had Decleor, it was £3500. Not sure about min staff numbers though ..
I absolutely loved the salon training and also worked for Decleor in Selfridges too where we did training in London and Derby. Loved every session I went to [emoji4]x

Aww! Yeh I worked for decleor in House of Fraser! I’m wanting to start off with me and a part timer but someone told me you need more staff x

Thanks guys we are having issues with dermalogica and we were torn with this and decleor. How do you all find your retail side of decleor? Is isnt as well known brand as dermalogica with us, and my training is all down south and it was putting me off :/

Decleor has training in Durham now x

Ohhh I'm northern Ireland xx

Hi Susan, Decleor is a lovely brand and I trained and used it for years. You do need to be aware though that like Dermalogica, Decleor is widely available on the highstreet, department stores, airports etc. We found it near impossible to retail in the end as it is expensive and we couldn't compete with the high street or online discounting. As I said, nice brand but not professional only. Good luck in all cases. Sx

Hi Susan, Decleor is a lovely brand and I trained and used it for years. You do need to be aware though that like Dermalogica, Decleor is widely available on the highstreet, department stores, airports etc. We found it near impossible to retail in the end as it is expensive and we couldn't compete with the high street or online discounting. As I said, nice brand but not professional only. Good luck in all cases. Sx

Thank you so much for taking time to reply!!! Its so hard now to try and get a salon exclusive :*

Thank you so much for taking time to reply!!! Its so hard now to try and get a salon exclusive :*

Very happy to contribute, there are not many I know. We use Eve Taylor and Environ both professional only. We are phasing out Environ now and going completely Eve Taylor, they have results and aromatherapy so best of both worlds and retails so easily. You should contact them. Good luck with your change. Sx

Latest posts

Back