Deep Conditioning Hair Mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baby11

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can you recommend a good deep conditioning hair mask? At the moment I am using Ojon but finding it a little expensive.

Thank you

hi my fav is phillip kingsley elastiser its not that cheap though
£18 a tub you only need a little hx

I love L'Oreal absolute repair mask. It's really good and smells lush! I put it on in the shower and leave it on with cling film wrapped round my head. Attractive look :green:

I love L'Oreal absolute repair mask. It's really good and smells lush! I put it on in the shower and leave it on with cling film wrapped round my head. Attractive look :green:

I bet I can beat ya, I sit around all day with a shower cap on my head to make it work better lol

The things we do.

tigi s factor serious conditioner is ace and smells like murray mints, it bout 14 quid a tube but it is worth it in my opinion x

Thanks i'll look into them

hey hun at my local sallys i got a little trial tub of osmo deep repair mask you just use it after shampooing and leave it on 4 a little while best to read the MI and see what your hair type is i fount it pretty good as i have all over bleached/platinum blonde hair :) hth

x

Thanks I'll look into that one as well :)

paul mitchell super strong treatment is great, its the best i've used :D

:)

I can second the osmo repair mask we use it in the salon and it is lush:)

Is all of the Osmo range good? Shampoo etc?

Latest posts

Back