Dermalogica Geeks - Training Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Pink Pink

Reaction score
I was supposed to be getting Dermalgica training at college but organised as ever, my college forgot to tell me it was today and so I haven't had it!!!
Lovely.
So I'm looking into doing it myself.
What is the first step and how much is the training???
Looking on the website, the 'Core Day' seems the first step but maybe you guys can help me more....

Thanks

Debs xxx

Training is free if you are a Dermalogica account holder. There is no other way of doing it, expcept at College.

Becki

I rang them this morning and they are sending me account opening info

Thanks
xx

Hi Debs

You will love the training it is very informative you have to do four days which consists of, Day one Retail training so that is everything that is in there basic ranges. Day two is face mapping which is what you part of the facial. Day three is Professional products and again that is everthing that is in there basic ranges. Day four the best day of all you give and receive a full facial and it is lovely. Once you have done these four days then you can go and do any of the other courses you want up there. They are all free the only ones you have to pay for are when they get guest speakers in.

If you are really in to dermalogica you will love it at there training centres, I can't get another of them and my boyfriend call's it my second home as I am always up there.

Hope this is helpful

Kirsty

"We put the treat in your Treatment"

It costs quite a lot of money to open an account - worthwhile if you have your own business but if not and if your college are already account holders you should do it through them. You have to do the core treatments courses first (4 days spread out over one week or 2 days one week and 2 the next week). After doing those you can go on all the courses they offer!

The account is LOADS!! They told me something like 3 thousand.
In my training they said students could go there for free? Maybe it's changed.
I know the people that missed it in my class went to another college and sat in on theres. You could try this. Your college should arrange it for you xx

HI, yes it is about 3 grand. I'm an account holder with dermalogica, but have to say the training is out of this world. I'm also guinot trained and I find dermalogica tons better in my opinion. I've only done my training at the leatherhead office so not sure what college training is like. Do you work in a salon? If you do and you do dermalogica you should be able to do the training for free under your salon. x

Mine was over 5!! But there are 3 levels you can get! There's a basic account where you get 1 of everything, then the next level up you must get 2 of everything and so on. I think with the one i got there were a lot of free products etc but personally i think its worth every penny!

Latest posts

Back