Dermalogica professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmbeauty2014

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Right please go easy on me as I know I shouldn't of sold dermalogica professional but I did to someone I went to school with she specifically asked for professional which I no is a no no but I thought I was helping someone I knew out! She knew exactly what she wanted and knew she wanted professional so I thought as I knew her I would do it this once I made a little bit of profit out her not much though anyway I went out of my way to deliver the products to her and she paid me cash a couple of weeks are later she sent me a message saying she didn't think the cleanser was agreeing with her I said I didn't mind swapping it for her and sent her some samples in the post for her to try to see what she wanted me to swap it for she then decided she wanted to swap a couple more products to which I agreed to she came to me to swap them over when I looked at the products she gave me back they were half empty or more I was so angry but just thought I'm not going to say anything as it wasn't worth it. The next day I got a pretty abrupt rude message saying I hadn't put a mask in I continued to explain to her that we hadn't agreed for me to put a mask in she continued to be extremely rude and I was getting extremely stressed out over the whole thing I then discover she has called dermalogica and obviously they blocked my account as I sold professional products she continued to go on about a mask and in the end it was causing so much stress I just said fine I will send you one she didn't let me know which one and is now saying she doesn't the products at all this is the 2nd lot and she used the other lot half way or more and is demanding a refund this is now 8 weeks later and she has obviously been using the 2nd lot she is saying she will leave bad reviews etc but I refuse to refund her as personally I think she is taking the piss just wanted your opinions it has caused me such a headache and so much stress I just want her to leave me alone now I never thought someone I went to school with could be so nasty!

Thanks geeks

It sounds to me like she's personally giving you the run around, and being difficult/ungrateful.

If I were you, I'd send her a message explaining that you wish her the best in finding a good routine that works for her skin, but that you'll no longer be able to assist her. And just leave it at that.

No good if its affecting your business and put you in Dermalogica's bad books. Sounds very sneaky of her to me. And once you set a precedent in exchanging used skin care, its really hard to explain later that its not your policy….

Sorry you've gone throughout that with someone you should be able to trust!

Thanks Hun I started doubting myself thinking I was in the wrong but she is just messing me about I'm just glad someone else thinks so too you have put my mind at ease xxxx

Sounds like the client is giving you the run around. Makes me angry that you've gone out your way to help her and she's chucked it back in your face!! Xx

Ashley
DHA Tanning

Latest posts

Back