Dermalogica start up, to dare or not to dare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could anyone recommend an alternative skin care range? I LOVE elemis but they won't sell to me because I'm home based.

really? i thought they would of sell anyways. I love elemis, and La Therapie too, but a bit expensive.

yup avoid avoid avoid dermalogica. No longer a stockist or have my salon but would like to give you my experience with them i opened my account in 2006 my area had 4 salons by 2011 there were 17 one of which was literall down the road. Rep was rude for my area and only nice during her pregnancy lol! demanded i ordered and and sold £600 a month before vat to keep the perks i.e bonus calls, her and remain on the website location for clients to find. Didnt reach that and you lost everything so really dont get their ethos was told when opening my order won't stock online ,won't flood your area, will only be stocked in salons. Lie lie lie. I was looking into environ when i was still in the industry why not check them out and i know they are more restrict than dermalogica on online sales and flooding areas

Latest posts

Back