Dermalogica trade accounts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzy12

Reaction score
Hi all!

Long time lurker here as a guest but I know there is always good advice on here so I've signed up so I can ask!

I'm a mobile massage therapist (with elements of beauty also), and I'm entertaining the idea of using Dermalogica products in my facial treatments. I have heard that their trade accounts require professionals to order a fortune every month though just to keep their accounts, does anyone know if this is accurate? If not, does anyone here have a trade account and what is your experience with it?

Think carefully before taking on Dermalogica, they don't look after their account holders, I know I've been a frustrated one for nearly 10 years and today I found out that as from March due to the "economic climate" they are putting their prices up by 9%.

I would second the above and say think very carefully, i have been a stockist for six years now and although ive always been very very happy with the products and customer service etc, ive never had any complaints about anything and have always recieved great support from my rep, HOWEVER after seeing my rep on Monday and absolutely no mention of price increases i then received an email this evening about a 9% price increase, i am not a happy bunny and am going to have to do some serious thinking about wether i can continue to work with them, as much as i love the products and so do my clients this price increase going to take most segmented lines of products up to £60/70 pr product, i dont think i can expect my clients to understand £5-£7 price increases just like that! Its such a shame and its put me in a very difficult position :(

Wow, 9%?! That's madness!!

After I posted this earlier I went hunting on here to see if anyone else had posted about trade accounts with them and was pretty shocked to see that bad customer service does seem quite common with them. Thankyou ladies you've cemented my decision to look for another brand to work with! :)

Good Luck Searching :) Think im going to have to start my own search sadly :(

I've seen some good feedback about Eve Taylor (I think that's the name) if that helps Cat? Good luck with your search too!

Eve Taylor products are amazing and they do a facial
mobile kit!! Also their body massage oils and aromatic candles are just wonderful

Xxx

What's their customer service like Hertsgirl? Also their pricing?

Thanks Kazzy12 :) I actually used Eve Taylor before Dermalogica and it wasnt for me unfortunately i didnt like it on my own skin and i like to be able to use my brands myself, i have fussy skin but i hear great things about it from others and pricewise I remember it being reasonable so it may be worth a try :)

Latest posts

Back