Dermalogica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmbeauty2014

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I just wanted to get people's opinion on dermalogica I read a thread on here about them and now I'm not sure weather to go ahead with opening an account with them. What are your thoughts on dermalogica?

Have any of you used heaven? I am now very tempted to go with heaven over dermalogica

All your thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Karen xx

I'm at college and we use Dermalogica - sure they have a more extensive range but, in my opinion, I don't like it.

My skin always felt tight and sore after using the products but i know it is well regarded.

Thanks Hun yeah I'm having major second thoughts about it 😞 and now not sure what range to go with😫

Xx

Absolutely love the stuff!! Dermalogica all the way for me. Call them and enquire and they will send you all the relevant info with samples and things you can try. The education is fantastic and your profits through retail sales will sore! And no i dont work for them in any way lol xx

My skin always felt tight and sore after using the products but i know it is well regarded.

You were probably using the wrong product for your skin. Easily done as most college tutors don't have a bloody clue about the products!!

I think at college you are taught to 'do facials' not how to use dermalogcia correctly there a biggggg difference when it's used properly! I used it at college then opened an account with them for my salon there's a biggggg difference! Lots of marketing business support my 'rep' Nicola is amazin! Really goes out of her way to deal with my annoying emails!
Give them a call and have a meeting its free, the best decision to make is one where you have all the information you need!

I have dermalohica at my salon and I do really like the product but there has been a few times i have thought about switching to something else, only because It annoys me how they always put up there product prices, nearly every year they increase the price and clients are not happy about that.
However they are great to use and client do really like it.
A few clients but products at the salon but I know a lot of them buy the products on line as it is cheaper! I think it is bad that clients are even able to buy Dermalogica online as it is suppose to be a salon brand product.

I was on the dermalogica training last week and I had used the products at college and wasn't overly impressed, but as previously stated there is a big difference between using them at college in a facial and using the products properly during a skin treatment! I now think the products are amazing and when used properly can give amazing skin.

Hi. I too had all the training and liked the product. Then discovered Environ . It is a great product and wonderful on going training. And half the start up price of Derm.

I have used dermalogica in previous salon I worked in and loved it and use it on my self. Being mobile now how ever I find it too expensive to stock the ranges and have heard the minimum to open an account is quite a lot.x

I'm just not a massive fan of Dermalogica. They were the first skin care brand I trained with after I qualified. After I started using it I had the worst acne break out I've ever had. It wasn't a purging phase, my face was red, sore and just looked awful! Since then I've worked with a number of different skin care brands and Dermalogica is at the bottom of my list.

I dont particularly care for there facial/massage routine. I hate that they remove there products with facial sponges. The products I find smell very clinical, and there seems to be a lot of doubled up products in there line which can be quite confusing/overwhelming to clients. Saying that they're a well known brand that has a huge loyal following.

I would say look into all the different brands out there, ask for samples and find a brand that YOU like as your the one selling it, and that suits your budget. Xx

Hi. I too had all the training and liked the product. Then discovered Environ . It is a great product and wonderful on going training. And half the start up price of Derm.

Really. .. £5k as an opening order for environ as you can not purchase products without the machine, dermalogica is half that if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you thought about Eve Taylor? They have no set up fee at all they do really cost effective training the products are awesome and very reasonably priced as they do everything in house. My clients love them I sell loads and work from home in my own. Super efficient delivery and you can even talk to Eve when you call!! The Facebook page is fab for helping each other out.

Oh and Eve Taylor devised Dermalogica's face mapping!

And no I don't work for them just a very happy customer x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Id also think about Eve Taylor, its affordable, aromatherapy based and clients love it. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going to look in to Eve Taylor now as well.x

Really. .. £5k as an opening order for environ as you can not purchase products without the machine, dermalogica is half that if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah my dermalogica was just over £2k not tooooo bad for what you actually get!!

I stock the full line of retail and 2 back bars. I sell a lot of it. I like the fact that it is a well recognized name by both men and women. The fact that it doesn't smell too girly is one of the main reasons my clients like it.

I trained with it in school and it's definitely different.

I still cherry pick from other lines and I also do chemical peels.

Dermalogica products I have used past 14 years. Very nice products and wonderful result but recently very expensive for sale due to every year price increase.

Since last year I have not ordered any products.

I have their tester stand if any one wanted plz collect from Watford or Harrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back