Dermologica Start Up Costs??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Does anyone no how much dermologica start up costs are? I am waiting for an information pack to be sent through.

Hi Hayley,

I have Dermalogica in my salon and I think the minimum package was £2500, but it really was worth it! If for the training alone over the years you can do with them.

Thanks for your reply. What does the £2500 include? £2500 worth of products? Or do you pay towards training out of that aswell. Seems alot of money - but i bet it is worth it. I trained with them at college. Maybe I should use something a bit cheaper until I get up and running properly as i am straight out of college!!

Thanks for your reply. What does the £2500 include? £2500 worth of products? Or do you pay towards training out of that aswell. Seems alot of money - but i bet it is worth it. I trained with them at college. Maybe I should use something a bit cheaper until I get up and running properly as i am straight out of college!!

I am sure that is for products and their training is included.

Eve Taylor is a good option until you can afford Dermalogica.

Hi Hayley
I today met up with a Dermologica rep and spent the most informative 3 hours with her. The set up costs vary whether you want a basic opening order or a standard one. The basic is approx. £3000 and the standard is £4,300 approx. This includes all your support materials like posters, displays etc.

The training is completely free of charge no matter how many times you attend, so you can refresh your knowledge as may times as you like. They also do training for retail only, so if you have a receptionist who is not hands on in the treatment rooms she/he can still have product knowledge to sell retail.

HTH

Frannie x

thats the same price as 6 mths ago, id've thought they'd ve come down a bit bynow. not many have that sort of money right now!
id love it but no way would i spend that at the min. i know eve tayor make wome of their products

My rep called me the other week and said "tell me how much you can spend and we'll put together an opening order to suit!" They too will be feeling to credit crunch and are willing to compromise to get new business, so give your rep a call and see what they can do for you.

Ive just purchased the top package at just over £5000 as im starting a new business - lots of freebies, all the paperwork you need, all the training you need, and a lot of products to use professionally and also to retail - no matter what you'll definately get your money back!

Latest posts

Back