Describe shellac in a few words

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpina

Reaction score
I could write paragraphs describing shellac and how great it is, but I'm having trouble coming up with a few words or a short sentence to describe shellac to potential clients.

For example, if I want to include something about shellac on the sandwich board outside the salon, or on a small flyer or short radio ad. If there is no time or space to let people know what shellac is and why they should choose it, how can you let people know what it is?

On like Polish
Wears like a gel
Off in minutes
A manicure, that will give you instant freedom to get on with life!!!!

I tell clients it's like a manicure on steroids! "It's like polish that is dry right away and lasts up to 2 weeks!" My conversations go something like that lol

Thanks guys but I have no problems explaining shellac to clients face to face or over the phone, it's just when I have limited space to really describe the product.

If I had the sandwich board outside with for example:

Style Cut & Blow Dry $xx
Shellac $xx
Spray Tans $xx

If somebody had never heard of shellac, this probably wouldn't register much interest with them and they wouldn't bother coming in to see what shellac was all about. If they did come in I would have them hooked on shellac but I just don't know how to catch someones interest without much room to write about it.

I do love the quote
"On like polish
Wears like gel
Off in minutes"
Maybe I just need a bigger sandwich board :cry:

How about something like "Shellac Magic Manicure"...it's short and might peak their interest? I dunno just a thought..:green:

The most innovative product since the handbag!! No woman should be without it...... Care free, super shiny nails for 14 days, SHELLAC........REALLY!!!

:Love:

Latest posts

Back