Designing gift vouchers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flo2032

Reaction score
Are there any websites on how to design gift vouchers for my beauty salon. I don't know what website to use or how to design them.

Thanks Flossy

I use www.vistaprint.co.uk
use either the thank you cards or the notelets.

You can download your logo for a one off fee.

10 gift vouchers with envelopes is about £4 but personalised.

I think some people on here use bimbo design and of course theirs always our favourite carl from verve designs.

Last edited:
I can have a try on my photobucket for you if you want hun - you would have to print them yourself though??

Drop me a PM and I can show you some of my work :)

I had mine designed by the lovely Carl aka Extensionize, I then print them on my home printer on decent paper, they go down a treat with my ladies.
verve design

hth
Sue x

A couple of tips:

• make sure that your vouchers have an expiry date (6-12 months after the date of purchase usually suffices) - this can be printed on or hand-written on
  • number them individually, in case any are stolen - again, even hand-writing them on is effective
  • keep a track of who has bought which numbered vouchers and when they expire, ideally including a phone number. You *might* want to warn people that their vouchers are due to expire - you win customer service brownie points and then don't have to extend them as a 'gesture of goodwill' when someone comes in with an expired voucher! When vouchers come in, log that in the book, too, so you don't end up with dodgy photocopies in the future
  • Incorporate a phone number, address and email (if applicable) on the voucher - if it is given as a gift, you want the recipient to be able to book as easily as possible.

Hope this helps!

Are there any websites where I can design my own business cards or gift vouchers for free.

Hi,
If you mean cheap as in £00.00, if you have publisher on your pc you can design and print your own.

Hope this helps

Heather

Latest posts

Back