Desk lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracybubbles

Reaction score
Hi, don't buy one of those they are naff!

You need an led daylight lamp. Can be bought of eBay for £20 xx

I've just bought one from ikea, an LED one really good and only £10. It's called Jansjo and they do a clamp on one or one with a base. Sorry can't post a link but do a search and have a look. Hope this helps 😄

I'm looking for a decent table lamp and slightly confused on which one to get. I found this one on amazon Lifemax Magnifying Table Light: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting

Are the clamp ones better than the stand alone lamps? I need a suitable one for mobile use and doesn't cure Shellac and Brisa Lite.

Hi, don't buy one of those they are naff!

You need an led daylight lamp. Can be bought of eBay for £20 xx

Well I bought it.....and you were right! Going back tomorrow....was a weird colour and casting horrid shadows. I was just seduced by the clamp as my mobile table is so teensy😔

I'm looking for a decent table lamp and slightly confused on which one to get. I found this one on amazon Lifemax Magnifying Table Light: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting

Are the clamp ones better than the stand alone lamps? I need a suitable one for mobile use and doesn't cure Shellac and Brisa Lite.

I think unless you buy a daylight lamp you will end up with shadows. I got the clamp one as I thought it would be good for being mobile but I used it tonight sbd actually it was just a but of a pain in the bum. Defo going to take mine back and but a proper one x

Hiya, I'm also looking for a decent LED desk lamp and was just wondering which one you went for in the end? X

I bought this one recently. It's good. Bright. Doesn't get in the way.
640.jpg

I bought this one recently. It's good. Bright. Doesn't get in the way.

640.jpg

Can I ask where u got this from?? :)

hmm interesting coz i was under the impression LED lamps are not as bright as standard bulbs. So most of u geeks use LED then? x

Can I ask where u got this from?? :)

Amazon :) I just googled daylight table lamp and it came up. I think Hobbycraft has a few slim led table lamps as well.

Latest posts

Back