Desks for Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Has any of you mobile gals found a real stunner of a table to use mobile.

I already carry two metal cases bag with lamp & towells, stool and now really need a table that light and manouverable and of course to costing the earth...Thought about a TV dinner style table but v heavy....so if anyone has any bright ideas :idea: then please drop me a line....v desparate need to be working a a suitable height as my shoulder just can't take any more abuse of being sat incorrectly :| ....cheers

hi ya babe well i have found a great mobile table which i have had for a couple of months, we had a discussion on it a while back as it came with a lamp with a strange plug, if you know someone who is an electrician this is easily overcome (thanks to my daddy :green: :cool: ) the table is just the right height and not to heavy to carry and is small enough to get in my astra's boot. they had them in the sallys broucher before xmas and im sorry im totally useless i know but i cant for the life of me remember how much it was as it was in the sale i think it was £60ish that included the lamp which i thought was a real bargin (although the pic did not show a lamp or make any reference to it as maybe alot of people couldnt use it due to the americian plug on it so they wherent advertising this with it, that way i think people are less inclinded to moan as it was buckshee as far as they are concerned ;) ) i think the table is called k-line, i have a feeling nailorder does something simular, oooooo its also on wheels and has a small draw in it :green: aye i love my table :green: !!!

:green: Thanks for this your a sweetie, I will look into this ASAP :)

nailsbynicola said:
i think the table is called k-line, :green: QUOTE]

my sort of table

sorry, couldn`t resist that

nailsbynicola said:
....... the table is just the right height and not to heavy to carry and is small enough to get in my astra's boot.....

I have one of these tables too, does anyone carry it in anything, I thought about a large thin nylon type bag, been looking to see if anyone sells something like this (been too busy (lazy) to make one). (I think if you buy an expensive table like this it comes in a bag.) At the moment mine is strapped to luggage wheels! :o

(Like the k-line bit Debs :lol: hic!!)

Fab Freak said:
Has any of you mobile gals found a real stunner of a table to use mobile.

I already carry two metal cases bag with lamp & towells, stool and now really need a table that light and manouverable and of course to costing the earth...Thought about a TV dinner style table but v heavy....so if anyone has any bright ideas :idea: then please drop me a line....v desparate need to be working a a suitable height as my shoulder just can't take any more abuse of being sat incorrectly :| ....cheers
Two years ago I bought a white picnic table with adjustable legs which has been great. It was from an army store believe it or not, £22!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back