Desperate!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
hi there,,
i am in need of some profesional advice, i have had my hair the same for ages, and you know when you just get soooooo fed up of the same old thing,
well this happened before i was always a blond,, well if you could of called it that ,it was a bit of a mess to be honest:o :o,now its dark.
well thing is i dont like to think im that fussy,:lol: but every time ive had it done
it never seams to be what i wanted,
i usually have always had my hair done where ever i have worked in the past and i feel like it would be so checky of me to say anything as i get it done on the cheep or free. but if i choose a colour i like they always make do and mix what ever they have, thing is i would rather pay,,and get what i realy want sooooooo
does any one know of any where possibly in york where i could go and have some one suggest to me style and colour like they do on the telly:lol:
sorry for going on:biggrin:

Do you have a friend who's hair always looks great??? Colour, cut and style that fits their fashion style?

Ask them who they go to. Best bets are you will be going to a professional that knows what they are doing and will suggest what best fits your coloring and face shape along with the time you have in the morning to fix your do.

Latest posts

Back