Desperately need help thinking of a business name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Therapist_in_need

Reaction score
I'm starting up a beauty therapy business, and i'm very stuck on a name. My idea for the business is for it to be a tranquil calming space so people can let go of their stresses when coming to get a treatment done. I'll pretty much be offering all things beauty and want a name that's simple yet very creative. I was thinking along the lines of "Tranquil Beauty" or "Serene Beauty" but I feel like there's better out there!

Please help me!!!!!!!
xx

Perhaps you could think of something catchy that incorporates your location? Eg, if your shop number was 66 you could call it salon 66, I know it's been done before but it's quite catchy. Or the name of your road that salon is located on? Just something to think about. Tell us more about your location, where in Australia you are etc and we could maybe help more. Tranquil and serene beauty are nice but maybe nice isn't enough, memorable could be better if you see what I mean?

Perhaps you could think of something catchy that incorporates your location? Eg, if your shop number was 66 you could call it salon 66, I know it's been done before but it's quite catchy. Or the name of your road that salon is located on? Just something to think about. Tell us more about your location, where in Australia you are etc and we could maybe help more. Tranquil and serene beauty are nice but maybe nice isn't enough, memorable could be better if you see what I mean?

I'm from Upwey! Little town up in the hills really!

Beauty TherUpwey :)
Sorry, that's terrible

In the hills? - A bit ambiguous but fits where you live :p!

Really we need a little more to go on I think, what do you want it to sound like? A spa-treatment place, a beauty salon? What treatments are you focused on? What colour are your towels? Are there any culture influences in your beauty area's design (i.e. Japanese?)

In the hills? - A bit ambiguous but fits where you live :p!

Really we need a little more to go on I think, what do you want it to sound like? A spa-treatment place, a beauty salon? What treatments are you focused on? What colour are your towels? Are there any culture influences in your beauty area's design (i.e. Japanese?)

I think I want it to sound more like a spa treatment place! Focused treatments I'm not sure on yet but probably advanced facials, waxing, massage and tanning! Colour scheme will probably be anything cal,one so maybe light Browns or maybe even light grey that's not set in stone though

I think I want it to sound more like a spa treatment place! Focused treatments I'm not sure on yet but probably advanced facials, waxing, massage and tanning! Colour scheme will probably be anything cal,one so maybe light Browns or maybe even light grey that's not set in stone though
If you're unsure on what focused treatments you're going to be offering, nor a colour scheme, and think you want.spa type of names (think, meaning unsure) how can we begin to help you with a name if you don't know fully what you want? Lol

Hi,

Sometimes the simples names are best. At the end of the day you'll need to establish yourself as a brand and stick with it for a long long time. Relax/chill out with "your name", "your name" retreat, etc... Some of the most successful brands out there are just names! Chanel, Dior, Sainsburys, Marks&Spencer....the list goes on...

How about Serenity ! X

Serenity

Serendipity

Serena

Tranquility

X

Latest posts

Back