Devon And Cornwall Nail Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairynice

Reaction score
please could any techs in devon and cornwall complete an online survey for me. i am doing some local research on the profession locally.
i'm not sure i can put a link in this message so if it doesn't come up then it is on my profile.
apologies to admins if i am not supposed to post.
i appreciate any time from local techs in filling out survey.
thanks all :hug: anna

nail product distribution

Last edited:
The link doesnt do anything I will do survey im from sunny cornwall he eh x

this link should work,
thanks guys :hug:

Can I ask what the survey is for? Are you doing it on behalf of a company or for your studies? What will be done with the information you gather?

Other than that I'll be happy to oblige!! :green::green:

i am doing it for my own studies to go with my business plan.
thanks
anna:hug:

just bumping up my thread... need some surveys filled out PLEASEEEEEEE
there must be more local techs out there???????????
come on guysss :hug:

those questions look like something for a would be distributor...??

maybe you would be better having your questionnaire printed off and sending it to all the local nail techs as listed in yellow pages...??

those questions look like something for a would be distributor...??

maybe you would be better having your questionnaire printed off and sending it to all the local nail techs as listed in yellow pages...??

thanks bagpuss, i'm doing that also but was intersted in the opinions of geeks too.
anna :)

i've only had 5 ppl do my survey, i thought there was more techs in the south west than that. why is no one doing my survey??? i just want to know what techs want in the south west.... anyone please??:confused:

Just filled it in hope it helps

Just filled it in hope it helps

thank you so much Lisa, i was getting a bit deflated. it's also hard catching a tech between clients to answer questions over the phone... if you have any questions the please don't hesitate to contact me.

anna
:hug:

Latest posts

Back