Devon Geeks-Torbay area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazmine

Reaction score
Hello geeks it's been a while since I've come on!

So, parents are packing up and Moving to Churston Ferrers in a few months and were considering following them. I've 10 years industry experience and will be ccompleting my Wella Master Colour Expert program in April. I just wanted to ask any locals what business is like in that area, hair is booming where I am currently (Berkshire). I'd be looking for part time work as I have a little lady to look after.

I am a colour technician and not a stylist. I haven't cut hair for over 6 years :rolleyes:

Again locally to me this is quite common place but I wonder if it's similar across the UK.

Any advice would be fab!

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

Churston is a lovely place I live here, small world!! Not sure about the hair side of things, I am just starting off in beauty and nails and it is very slow getting off the ground no matter how much marketing I do! Am sure with your experience you won't have a problem though :)

All the best x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for y pur reply, will get in touch with you once I'm down will need to find local services myself! X

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back