diabetic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniferlouise

Reaction score
Your Advice needed ....have a mature lady coming next week for eyebrow shape. she is diabetic, and i know its a contra..., but would you wax this small area? thanks x

Last edited:
If in doubt do without as the saying goes! I know its only an eyebrow wax, but you dont know the level of her health problem, invite her to fill in consultation form and refer for gp permission if you are unsure xx

If it's only for an eye brow shape I'd be inclined to use tweezer instead of wax.

I have an existing client who was recently diagnosed diabetic and her GP has said she can still have her eyebrows done but not her legs. Now I'm not going to argue with her doctor! So until you have confirmation from her GP to go ahead, tweeze.

I really don't think the GP would be impressed having to consent for an eyebrow wax - they are very busy and this just takes away a lot from important work!

Use your common sense - if she is a well controlled diabetic with skin intact then there really is no problem. However, if poorly controlled just do not do!

Latest posts

Back