Dialight advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyanne01

Reaction score
Hi have just ordered a few dialight toners for using after bleach foils 10.21....10.12...10.13...10.22..9.01...9.1..have never uses dialight before would love some advice and wat is the clear used for and I've ordered 6 and 9 vol...thanks for any advice

Hi have just ordered a few dialight toners for using after bleach foils 10.21....10.12...10.13...10.22..9.01...9.1..have never uses dialight before would love some advice and wat is the clear used for and I've ordered 6 and 9 vol...thanks for any advice
Dia Light are great for toning highlights, really lovely shades. I only ever use the clear to either 'dilute' another Dia Light if I don't have the lighter shade I want, or to remove a strong tone. Sometimes our hair extensions clients have their colour done elsewhere and come to their appointment with over toned hair. I'll use the clear with 6 vol to remove some tone, otherwise the hair extensions won't match after a few washes.

Dia Light are great for toning highlights, really lovely shades. I only ever use the clear to either 'dilute' another Dia Light if I don't have the lighter shade I want, or to remove a strong tone. Sometimes our hair extensions clients have their colour done elsewhere and come to their appointment with over toned hair. I'll use the clear with 6 vol to remove some tone, otherwise the hair extensions won't match after a few washes.
Thank you

6vol is used for very sensitised hair and 9vol for ‘normal’ hair.
Clear can be used on its own for just shine as Dialight is acidic it’ll close down the cuticle after a colouring service so the shine is fab. And you can use it to delay the toner so if you were to leave it on for longer it wouldn’t be as strong as quick

Thank u so much

Latest posts

Back