Diamante Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline11

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I wondered if you would be able to help me and give me your opinion on if you would wear Diamante Rhinestone or Swarovski Crystals personalised uniforms for work?

Thanking you in advance

Caroline :?:

Hi Caroline,

I think if tastefully done they could look quite good - I am thinking logo or name in crystal on black background - I have been considering this as an option for my trainees as opposed to regular print. My only worry is with the amount of washing would the crystals stay on? My girls are quite hard on their uniforms and they may not last so well as regular ones - I guess the only way is to try a few out and see how they go, but in theory I like the idea...if let me know if you find a good supplier please.

Alex x

Hiii, it could look fab if its not over done! As Alex-lydia said just try it out first to make sure it'll withstand washing!!!x:)

Agreed, we get through a lot of washing!! I would if it was simple and tasteful. I have some tunics with diamanté buttons which I love. As long as they are super super secured I would give them a go, but I can't see diamanté holding on when I have spilt wax all over myself and have to put the tunic in a super hot wash!!
Look forward to seeing them xx

Latest posts

Back