Diamonds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Hello!!

Does anyone know where I can get diamons to put in acrylic nails?

Thanks

xxx

Everywhere!!!! Designer Nails 01132 755719! I got a little wheel thingy with lots of different coloured ones in it the other day and they are lush!! There are some geeks on here who seel nail art bits and bobs but I can't remember who they all are cos I'm dumb!! :irked:

http://www.creativenailplace.com/indexold.htm
Try this link too!!

HTH

Tilly xx

Real diamonds? I can get hold of them for you, we don't keep them in stock but I can order them in. If you'd like to PM me with details ie how many you would like, how much you are looking to spend etc I'm sure we can sort something out! :D

Sorry!! I told you I was dumb!! I thought you ment diamantes!!! Nevermind, I'll shut up now!! LOL!!!!

Tilly xx

Tilly Ann said:
Sorry!! I told you I was dumb!! I thought you ment diamantes!!! Nevermind, I'll shut up now!! LOL!!!!

Tilly xx

If your dumb then so am I. I was thinking little cheap diamonds too not real ones. :D

Girls!! Come on!!!!! Only one thing springs to mind when the word diamonds is mentioned!!!! :D

xxxx

Oops prob should have said real diamonds! Thanks for posting anyway tilly! :D

Cheers jordi will PM you!

xxx

Sorry...this is just me being thick, but how do you get a real diamond to stay on your nail? Would it be the same way as a Rhinestone? I don't think I would trust topcoat to hold it...maybe the UV gloss topcoat

I have not heard of putting real diamonds on a nail...but I fancy it and I bet loads of my clients would love it!

Latest posts

Back