Did anyone see Jodie Marsh in today's Sun?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma193

Reaction score
Personally I thought she looked fab, fair play to her to her for being so dedicated. Not sure I could manage 2 hours in the gym every day let alone 8! I feel that woman has had a lot of bad press over the years and she actually seems quite a fragile woman xx

Personally I thought she looked fab, fair play to her to her for being so dedicated. Not sure I could manage 2 hours in the gym every day let alone 8! I feel that woman has had a lot of bad press over the years and she actually seems quite a fragile woman xx

i totally agree,i don't read the sun, but she has such determination and strength to achieve a body like that, good on her. She has received a bad press, good luck to her and she is fragile too, think hse can't escape her bullied school past and i think that still shows through, just hope she can belive in herself one day and forget those bad days xx

I completely agree too. I have the upmost respect for the girl as I KNOW how hard it is to acheive what she has. I spent many years surrounded by bodybuilders and I, myself was once in training for a miss fitness competition.... although you would never believe it now after having my daughter 4 months ago! It's not just the gym work either it's the diet and dicipline that you have to keep up 24/7 to acheive those results too! Hard work, believe me!

I watched Jodie on a tv show several years ago where celebs were given the task of being holiday reps. Up until that point i really didn't like her but she came across so well on that show! I think she's a bit messed up, but most famous people are it seems?!

i watched her on jeremy kyle and i felt really sorry for her, she was talking about how she was going to take her own life because she said every angle she turned people were being horrible to her.

it takes dedication to do what shes done though! i could never do it must have took alot of hard work :)

i watched her on jeremy kyle and i felt really sorry for her, she was talking about how she was going to take her own life because she said every angle she turned people were being horrible to her.

it takes dedication to do what shes done though! i could never do it must have took alot of hard work :)

yeah I saw that too, good on her for all her hard work. I mind when she was on big Brother and Pete burns bullied her so badly, that man was one nasty piece of ...... to her and she didn't deserve it- he clearly doesn't like himself very much and is extremely insecure judging by the way he attacked her- BULLY!!

He was vile to her, I think she's sweet and just wants to be loved x

He was vile to her, I think she's sweet and just wants to be loved x

yeh totally agree, what goes around comes around- I really belive that x

Latest posts

Back