Did you offer discount after training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Hello, done the Tantrick training course yesterday and ov i have only sprayed my model, so when it comes to doing real clients should i offer a special introductory rate or something? x

yeah you can do...but i would word it as....Special introductory price whilst I perfect my skills.

That way you are letting people know that you are new without saying just qualified and your not using the horrid word DISCOUNT...:lol:

Thanks, yeah i always remember Gigi saying never to use that word!! x

i did my training yesterday, and i have just stated in my salon, march offers half price spray tan. They dont really need to know that you are new to it unless you say. I just want to get lots of bodies under my belt.

I loved my training and did two more tans last night and two today. :lol:

And Tantrick is fab fab fab

Just thinking from a clients point of view...I would want to know if someone was newly qualified....that way I know what I am paying for.

I wouldn't feel happy paying £20 to someone who has just qualified and £20 to someone who is very experianced....at least if I am paying a bit less and fully informed that this person is new, I can expect what I get....IYKWIM

I done my 1st 10 tans for £10 just so i could get the hang of things, they 10 people i done are regular clients now!!

Now and then i have a special offer on for £10 just to get the clients in, it works every time. Once they have had a tantrick tan they are clients for life, i haven't had one client say that they prefer an other brand!!

Latest posts

Back