Diet support thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is true if you are just wishing to maintain . But if youre trying to lose, you can't eat whenever you're hungry lol

That is true if you are just wishing to maintain . But if youre trying to lose, you can't eat whenever you're hungry lol

No you can you just have to eat the right stuff you should never go hungry.

Joe wicks' philosophy works! Take a look at his Instagram he always regrams the transformations

Do you limit anything else coco

No but 10g is not a lot of food. Say if I had a Big Mac from Mac d, that's 45g fat that's 4 and a half days worth of food in one go! Nah lol

Last edited:
Do people still do lighter life? A couple of years ago about 6 of my clients lost loads with it but put it all back sadly, as happens often with that's sort of diet I think
I do like real food

I'm having real foods I'm not buying low fat versions anymore I don't want the added rubbish and I'm making everything from scratch so I know what's in it all

Do you guys know about the different types of fats and what fats you actually should eat?

I do cams and I'm sure others must

I do cams and I'm sure others must

Oh good its just when you hear people talk about low fat and cutting fat out thats not actually whats best for them

Yh my "diet" yesterday included nuts (not peanuts) berries as a snack, olive oil dressing, salmon, and loads of veg & some fruit [emoji4]

I found cutting fats out made me really miserable so low and ratty. Felt horrible

But I lost loads of weight.

Yh my "diet" yesterday included nuts (not peanuts) berries as a snack, olive oil dressing, salmon, and loads of veg & some fruit [emoji4]

Yum berries

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458223727.245562.jpg

My lunch chicken breast with mayo and spinach and lettuce with seeded bread

We have ordered a Chinese tonight

Lol I don't know how it happened

I'm so ashamed of myself

My Chinese is on its way! I should just remove myself from this thread [emoji30]

Latest posts

Back