Diet support thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's too naughty to be part of a diet surely lol

I only had a little

How did you stop lol?

I had 3 burgers. And some coleslaw was boom ting a ling [emoji488][emoji488][emoji488][emoji488][emoji488][emoji488] if I closed my eyes I swear I was in our food park

I'm still trying to work on my portion control. I'm just having problems getting to that 'full' Stage. Lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460480853.635617.jpg

Lightly breaded cod from tesco 177 cals
Broccoli 30
Sweet/normal potato mashed together ? Not sure about 200 I think

Lush

Ruined it with a Magnum instead of the 10 calorie jelly sitting in the fridge

Why

Why

Why

Well I have managed to lose 1lb. Considering I have been stalled at the same weight for months I am pleased. Haven't been on the treadmill as often as I intended so I am sure I can lose more, hoping life settles a little soon as things are a bit 'up in the air' at the minute and that stops me doing as much as I would like.

View attachment 196087

Lightly breaded cod from tesco 177 cals
Broccoli 30
Sweet/normal potato mashed together ? Not sure about 200 I think

Lush

Ruined it with a Magnum instead of the 10 calorie jelly sitting in the fridge

Why

Why

Why

Mmm look at that dry plate of golden goodness..
Motivation on a plate
I messed up tonight I had some nachos and some pizza. I looked in the fridge empty apart from yogurt and the freezer had pizza so that had to do. Today's been the first full day both kids back at school and I went on a cleaning mission and I can't believe how much rubbish and disgusting things were under my sons bed. Today has done me in

Well I've lost 4lbs after the Wisdom Tooth Saga and eating nothing but broth for 3 weeks.

I could very well continue on like this forever and lose all the blubber except I'm so weak from lack of nutrients I can barely climb the stairs!

I'm going to make an effort to eat right once I'm 100% again, otherwise I can see me stuffing my face with everything I can get my hands on once I can chew again [emoji37]

I'm more disappointed that I joined the pool ready to start swimming again and haven't been able to go

I was good tonight, had slow cooked gammon with carrots, broccoli, green beans, cabbage and gravy. Absolutely stuffed. I'm trying to be good to undo the damage of eating out Saturday night and staffing my face with cookie dough cheesecake and ice cream :oops:

I'm going to be super good Tommo I need my detox tea I feel so groggy when I'm not being good

Well I've lost 4lbs after the Wisdom Tooth Saga and eating nothing but broth for 3 weeks.

I could very well continue on like this forever and lose all the blubber except I'm so weak from lack of nutrients I can barely climb the stairs!

I'm going to make an effort to eat right once I'm 100% again, otherwise I can see me stuffing my face with everything I can get my hands on once I can chew again
emoji37.png

I'm more disappointed that I joined the pool ready to start swimming again and haven't been able to go
Sounds like a nightmare! Concentrate on getting yourself well and healthy again before you focus on losing weight :)

I'm going to make an effort to eat right once I'm 100% again, otherwise I can see me stuffing my face with everything I can get my hands on once I can chew again [emoji37]

Give us the recipe for the broth. It may be the next new thing for losing weight 'fees broth'

Sounds like a nightmare! Concentrate on getting yourself well and healthy again before you focus on losing weight :)

Thanks Pure. At this rate I'll have no weight left! Just skin lol

Give us the recipe for the broth. It may be the next new thing for losing weight 'fees broth'

Lol! I'm sorry, it's no special secret I can take credit for, that belongs to the Heinz people [emoji16]
No way I'm standing over the stove in this state when I can just open a can and nuke it [emoji12]
Though saying that, I quite regularly boil down my fish or chicken bones with Oxo cubes to make a soup base in winter

Let down fee let down [emoji12]
I do like tinned soup I love the Heinz lentil soup it's so thick fills you up

Let down fee let down [emoji12]
I do like tinned soup I love the Heinz lentil soup it's so thick fills you up

I know! I thought to lie, but I'm cursed with a conscious [emoji39]

I haven't even tried [emoji20] I've never really watched tv, movies etc and just started recently and I'm addicted. I start a box set and keep going until I'm finished the series. I'm the same with books.
So...I've been lying on the sofa, iPad, nibbles and wine. I'm a disgrace but I'm quite content which is nice [emoji4]

I haven't even tried [emoji20] I've never really watched tv, movies etc and just started recently and I'm addicted. I start a box set and keep going until I'm finished the series. I'm the same with books.
So...I've been lying on the sofa, iPad, nibbles and wine. I'm a disgrace but I'm quite content which is nice [emoji4]

It's nice being content.
But how about this just to shake you up a little..
Summer is on its way. Maxi dresses t shirts can't really wear cardigans- it would be too hot. Arms out. Legs out.

Just a vision ciderella just a vision. Put the malteasers back

Latest posts

Back