Diet support thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a kfc and ice cream

My Chinese is on its way! I should just remove myself from this thread [emoji30]

We are allowed a treat a week?? [emoji85][emoji85]

I'm so bloated and uncomfortable [emoji40][emoji40]

So if you have a treat day every week, would you pick Thursdays?

I think I'd pick a day at the weekend. But once I come off the wagon I find it hard getting back on

I'm a bit all or nothing

I'm being good this weekend

So what does everyone think is their downfall? Eating the wrong things, too many meals out, chocolate, boredom/comfort eating?

Mines portion sizes I think plus I've been comfort eating but I ve been trying hard this week.

Boredom at the moment for me :(

I comfort eat. And portions I can easily have seconds

New So what does everyone think is their downfall? Eating the wrong things, too many meals out, chocolate, boredom/comfort eating?

Mines portion sizes I think plus I've been comfort eating but I ve been trying hard this week.
Definitely boredom and also sometimes (read daily) I feel that I deserve a treat, whether that's because I've worked hard, or I haven't killed my kids that day, or simply because I'm alive, I deserve a treat and a treat is always cake :D

I now treat myself after SW weigh in on a Thursday. So yesterday I treated myself to a cream slice but I felt so sick afterwards.....I do hope my body isn't becoming intolerant to sweet things o_O

I do that too, tell myself I deserve things (and I do!)
A client of mine has a different viewpoint, she treats herself to an hour on her gym equipment as literally a treat for herself.... She doesn't overeat because she sees that as punishing and ruining her tiny figure, so that's like the opposite of a treat
I wish I could put that spin on it

I don't eat a great deal in a day but breakfast will be crisps, lunch crisps.....anything that is easy for me to grab (biscuits, chocolate) because I'm a routine freak, and children, cleaning and cooking come first, so I grab what I can in between - if I haven't done what I've got in my head then I can't relax and it plays on my mind all day and night

I'm still at college so I work part time in a corner shop and it's so hard being surrounded my crisps, sweets and chocolate. Not a single healthy thing I'm trying to have a cup of green tea every time I get a craving for something but I have no willpower [emoji30]

I've put on about 2.5 stone since this time last year. I am absolutely gutted. I said to myself I was gna exercise. Well yesterday I actually FORGOT?! Who does that? I am trying to eat well but when you're feeling grotty and horrible it doesn't work. I'm so tired too I genuinely don't know what happened to my tea mug this morning, I think my mum must have taken it away after I finished it but I can't remember!! [emoji53] maybe I'm getting dementia....
How's everyone managed this week??

Haven't read through all the comments so do apologise but has anyone tried slimming world? X

I've been eating healthier for about a year and have lost a bit of weight but I've stalled (still eating healthier but not losing any weight), whenever I diet & restrict something I just HAVE to have it, so I am allowing myself anything I want BUT I try not to eat anything after 10pm & I try to opt for the healither option wherever possible (but if I fancy KFC or whatever then I have it).

My boyfriend decided to join me in eating healthier about 2 months ago, he has done fantasticly well so far and has lost 2 and a half stone (I have stayed the same weight while he is losing which has been SOOO frustrating).

My frustration with staying the same weight must have become visable to him this last week while I started looking at how I can add regular exercise so I can start losing weight again, my lovely other half decided to treat me and has bought a treadmill for me for the house (I can't get to the gym as often as I would like as we have 4 children and 2 businesses to run).

So this morning I have done my first session on it and I am looking forward to seeing the results on the scales soon.

Haven't read through all the comments so do apologise but has anyone tried slimming world? X

I haven't but several of my clients have and have lost quite a bit on it

Latest posts

Back