Diet support thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am following weight watchers, it's really easy to follow and teachers you healthy eating and about making healthy choices. I also downloaded couch to 5k on to my phone in January. I was completely a none runner...would never had thought I could run. I can run 5k now. I've lost nearly 1 1/2 stone since mid Jan.☺

Haven't read through all the comments so do apologise but has anyone tried slimming world? X
Yup I started it 5 weeks ago and have lost 8lbs so far :)

Yup I started it 5 weeks ago and have lost 8lbs so far :)
Really good and easy isnt it. Love the fact i can still eat chocolate etc

I've tried all of them over the years. I've had the weekend to myself and just chilled but I've been up since 7am doing housework and now lying with my kindle and a glass of prosecco [emoji4]
I'll start again tomorrow...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458488022.285191.jpg

I have tried Slimming world and just didn't get along with it (I actually put weight on) so I did weight watchers and lost with that, I have also done the newer version of weight watchers and lost with that too but I feel that the way I have to limit foods doesn't suit me for long term living and lets face it unless you make a permanent change your just going to put weight on again when you stop following whatever diet it is - hench me choosing to eat healthier rather than dieting for the last year.
Today I have done a 30 minute weight loss session on the treadmill and then had a nice big lamb dinner with a doughnut for afters, I'll be going on the treadmill again later as we've got cheesecake for teatime too.

Really good and easy isnt it. Love the fact i can still eat chocolate etc
I do find it easy because no food is really restricted. I do have a stash of Curly Wurlys in the fridge :D

I've had a naughty weekend away (in food terms lol) so back to my own kitchen and a bit more control this week!

Right all the meals out and birthdays and stuff are done, today is

DAY ONE

of my proper concerted efforts to shift my excess blubber

How are you all doing with your various plans?

Me too I'm on it from today no more eating out at the food park or take aways

My kids go on holiday today and I'm off work for a week so I could go either way. No distractions and get stuck in or enjoy my holiday week with nice food and wine...

My kids go on holiday today and I'm off work for a week so I could go either way. No distractions and get stuck in or enjoy my holiday week with nice food and wine...

No ciderella your on this diet with us. We are a team.

No ciderella your on this diet with us. We are a team.
You're right. I've just posted how neglected and lazy I'm feeling. Time to give myself a shake and take more care of myself again. I look and feel crap just now.

I was just about to make myself a nice sweet tea with buttered toast and jam and I saw the diet thread and said nope. I'm gonna be good. This week u can concentrate on your diet without the kids. It would be cheaper too! And you will feel so much better for it. We can do this. I've made myself a detox tea. Tastes rank. I would rather drink bath juice. But it makes me feel better after half an hour

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460365206.321739.jpg

[emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40] bath juice

Lol. I love fennel tea.

Lol. I love fennel tea.

[emoji40][emoji40][emoji40] I hate that aniseed flavour. You would love this then. I don't really know how it works but I feel so good after I've drunk it. I feel less bloated. And just fresher

I've had 2 cups of green tea which I hate so I've squeezed fresh lemon juice into it and it's lovely!

And here's lunch, 1/3 pot reduced fat hummus and a heap of veg served on the chopping board to save on washing up lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460374957.942730.jpg

I've had 2 cups of green tea which I hate so I've squeezed fresh lemon juice into it and it's lovely!

And here's lunch, 1/3 pot reduced fat hummus and a heap of veg served on the chopping board to save on washing up lol
View attachment 196058

Motivation right there on that chopping board. I made my daughter fried egg an sausages and I didn't touch her left overs. Straight to the bin.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460392725.475298.jpg

Ok so here we have turkey breast steaks. With some chicken seasoning rub and small amount of olive oil. I will griddle pan these later and serve in a brioche bun. Sort of tastes like a nandos
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460392793.084788.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460392877.614454.jpg

I failed to show these little naughties but never mind just a little of the coleslaw I promise [emoji12]

Latest posts

Back