Difference between Marvel Lash & Hollywood Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all, I am t hinking of doing an Eyelash Extension Training Course. So far I have spoken to Hollywood Lashes. Their training is reasonable price, but the kit is £295.00 Marvel Lash is slightly cheaper training and a lot cheaper for the kit.

Is there a big difference between the two companys. Marvel Lash training is through Sally Hair and Beauty.

Any information appreiated.

Hi all, I am t hinking of doing an Eyelash Extension Training Course. So far I have spoken to Hollywood Lashes. Their training is reasonable price, but the kit is £295.00 Marvel Lash is slightly cheaper training and a lot cheaper for the kit.

Is there a big difference between the two companys. Marvel Lash training is through Sally Hair and Beauty.

Any information appreiated.

Hi

Can't comment onthose two, but take a look at Flirties too. Their training includes the kit which does between 75-100 sets of lashes, More than enough to make your money back! www.wowproducts.co.uk
:)

We use marvel lash in the salon but buy flirties glue - much better (in our opinion) hth XXX

Latest posts

Back