The difference in lash extensions & techniques?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope all is well. I have trained in LVL lashes, express & party lashes. Is the semi permanent and volume courses worth doing? Or is there not much difference In how the lash is applied?
Also, I trained with Nouveau so have always used their Products, am I ok to use different lash brands for lashes & the lash glue? I seen the marvel lash glue and lashes at Sally's services the other day which is so much cheaper!

Hi. It is best to train in the semi permanent lash application as there is much more to it than the express lashes. You are trained on how to isolate each individual lash to apply the eyelash extension to it. I have used marvel lash and personally did not like it at all. I use lash fx, they are reasonably priced and give great results.

Marvel lash glue is pants! It's cheap for a reason.

And as already said above sp and volume lashes is a completely different technique and takes a lot more practice than express & party lashes. x

Thanks ladies! A massive help!

Back